Wednesday 24 April 2013

Why Do Some Sites Get More Organic Traffic Than Others?

Now here is something that really baffles me. I have a particular website that I spend all my time generating backlinks and traffic to and in all the time I have spent on it I don't think I have generated half as much traffic as I have generated to this one particular blog, even though I do absolutely nothing with it.
I'll tell you what I'm talking about.
This particular website your one, has received well over 18,000 visitors in the last few months without any promotion at all. No article marketing, no ppc, no JV's nothing and still the traffic pours in. Hence the title of this post, why is it that some websites get more organic traffic than others?
If there's someone out there who can explain why this is so I would love to have your comments.


4 comments:

  1. Appreciative to every one of you that much for such not particularly stunning and psyche boggling article on this at this time.Really your article is having amazingly usefull data which can offer made some help with peopling by a couple structures 24 hour locksmith providence ri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Articles and substance here of the site are genuinely amazing. Stunning thoughts inspiration driving truth! I will no doubt in the world keep this in my brain! 24 hour locksmith sudbury ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Internet marketing is a buzz word in the world. You can market your business around the glob with the help of Internet. It is the ideal way to spread your business. There are various ad service agencies such as adwords, bidvertiser, yahoo marketing, chitika and several others.

    24 hour locksmith watertown ma

    ReplyDelete